Travel Mosquito Net. Round. Double.
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Shipped from Virginia Beach, VA.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Compact travel mosquito net
This Queen size mosquito net is a simple and easy solution to sleeping safely. The golden rule with mosquito nets is "the bigger the better"...the more netting you have the more guarantee you have of it fitting over your mattress and providing good protection. You can use this net over Single, Double and Queen mattresses by suspending over the middle of the bed and stretching the netting around the mattress.
- White mesh
- Extra roomy 7 feet high
- 156 holes per sq/in. 40 Denier netting
- One point suspension
- Compact, water resistant carry bag
- Lightweight. 13.05oz
- Includes brass ring, ceiling hook and line.
Colour and Fabric
- White polyester mesh
- 50 denier (thread strength) 250 KPa ISO 13938-1
- ±5% shrinkage ISO Standard 5077
- Meets USA fire safety regulations (16 C.F.R.10)
Size and Weight
- 413"(Circumference) x 86" (H) x 12" (Hoop)
- Weight: 13.05ounces
- 1050cm (Circumference) x 220cm(H) x 30cm (Hoop)
- Weight: 370g
This mosquito net fits Queen matresses
- One point to ceiling installation.
- Hand wash this travel mosquito net in cold water without detergents.
- Dry in shade.
- No bleach. No iron. No dry clean. No tumble dry..
Fantastic service, fast delivery but it doesn't have an opening so only 4 stars.
I bought the round, queen sized net and traveled with it fro 5 months across southeast Asia and India. It was such a valuable part of my pack as mosquitos were everywhere and I am particular tasty to the bastards. The net was very easy to set up, though many of the times, we used a long, utility rope to put it up. A small hook is provided, but hardly ever is the ceiling low and soft enough to use it.
I highly recommend buying this net and using with the carabiner provide along with a light-weight, long, utility rope.
I sent these to the youth that we have "adopted". They love them! Keeping them safe from malaria is a God send!
Took mozzie nets to Philippines. Easy to assemble & attach to ceiling. Lightweight & easy to tuck under mattresses, which were on the floor. We were well protected from all insects.
I could hear and see the little buggers ...but they didnt get in...what a relief. To be able to sleep safe and sound in insect heaven is a blessing...thanks