Cotton Mosquito Net Box SINGLE-TWIN
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Shipped from Virginia Beach, VA.
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton Mosquito Net for Twin/Single Bed
Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is an easy care, machine washable, 100% natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Versatile design. Suspend with or without a frame.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 12"/ 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame for contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural warm white cotton with a run-proof weave.
- 256 holes per square inch or 25 holes per square cm.
- Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting, not inferior muslin fabric or synthetic polyester.
- Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave and fully hemmed ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
73"(L) x 43"(W) x 86" drop
210cm(L) x 110cm(W) x 220cm drop
This mosquito net fits a Single/Twin size bed.
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your mosquito net a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Every Box Mosquito Net has display instructions.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open during the day.
- Use exotic bamboo poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms.
- Conceal curtain rod for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- Easy Care. Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired. Cotton netting is a natural product and will move when washed however loss of shape can be overcome if the netting is pulled and stretched into shape while still damp. The cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Mosquito Net Deluxe Bed Canopy
https://www.mosquitonets.com/ Mosquito Net Deluxe Bed Canopy ...
Mosquito Net Frame Instructions for Bamboo or Wood
https://www.mosquitonets.com.au Mosquito Net Bamboo Frames ar...
DIY Mosquito Net Curtain Rod Frame Instructions
https://www.mosquitonets.com Create your own frame with curta...
I grew up with mosquito netting in southern China. I built this cabana on lake Simcoe. This mosquito netting is almost exact copy the one in my childhood, beautiful woven cotton... how good is that!
We recently moved into a place which turned out to be a mosquito haven and my daughter was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes every night. I was spending my nights mosquito swatting and she was still waking up covered in bites to which her skin reacted strongly. I purchased a single, cotton box mosquito net for her bunk bed, and whilst initially I was a little hesitant about the outlay and installing it one my own, we are both SO proud of and happy with our purchase.
Not only can my daughter now sleep without getting attached by mozzies, but the beautiful cotton net has transformed her bunk into a 'princess bed'. She loves it and her little friends are now dying to come over for a sleepover. The mosquito net is not only well made, easy to install and totally effective but also very beautiful. I've just ordered one for myself too and I can't wait to transform my own bedroom. We love this product and I can't recommend it highly enough. Thank You.
I bought 2 single cotton nets to go over our bunk beds in an unscreened cabin in FNQ just as the March Flys hatched. They not only looked beautiful but provided a welcome sanctuary from the vicious little buggers plus various other biteys. I thought they may be a bit hot due to the heavy fabric but they let the breeze flow thru and didn't hold the heat at all. On hanging them they were a bit short (coming just to the bottom of the lower mattress) but 'dropped' about 5cm overnight, which suited me perfectly. I'm now looking at where else I can hang some they are so pretty.
Nets are well made and a good value. Fast shipping. Thanks
I'm using this mosquito net for my sons' bunk bed. This is the first one I found that actually works with a bunk bed. The quality is excellent. I have one from ikea for my bed that snags constantly and now lets in mosquitos. But this one is made of a quality cotton that is durable and the kids have not been bitten since we got it. Yay!
I'll be buying one for our bed too.