Mosquito Net for Double and Full Beds. Soft polyester
Deluxe 100% insect protection!
The unique design, the quality of workmanship and finish, as well as our selection of superior fabric and netting means that these mosquito nets receive positive and glowing responses from happy clients from all around the World! The versatile features of our box mosquito net allow them to be displayed and used in many different ways, with or without a frame or on a poster bed. If you are looking for practical and comfortable insect protection that looks good....then this product is the right choice.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Versatile design. Suspend with or without a frame
- Fully hemmed with 1 inch/25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 30 inch/75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed, or ceiling. Ties are 12 inch/30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame.
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced netting ceiling for structure and durability
- Easy care machine washable.
83"(L) x 59"(W) x 86" High
210cm(L) x 150cm(W) x 220cm High
- This mosquito net fits over Double and Full beds
Fabric and Color
- Soft & Sheer Polyester
- Fully hemmed with micro fiber fabric
- White netting
- 360 holes per square inch
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy. Email dimensions and an an image and we can help with selection.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Bigger is better! Remember that it’s better to order your mosquito net a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Email us should you have any questions.
- Box shaped nets require at least 4 points of attachment. The benefit of having a safe and comfortable sleeping space free from disease spreading insects is worth the effort. You will want to go to bed with this net over your head!
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Every Box Mosquito Net has display instructions on the inside of the packaging.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open during the day.
- Attach directly to ceiling hooks
- Use exotic bamboo or wooden poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms.
- Conceal curtain rod in the sleeve for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- Easy Care. Cold machine wash on delicate cycle or dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Mosquito Net Bed Canopy
https://www.mosquitonets.com/ #canopydecoration #bohohomedecor...
DIY Bed Canopy Mosquito Net Frame using Bamboo or Wood
https://www.mosquitonets.com DIY Mosquito net frame instructi...
DIY Mosquito Net Bed Canopy Curtain using hidden curtain rod
https://www.mosquitonets.com DIY bed canopy mosquito net curt...
Beautiful and Functional!
I have been looking for a canopy for my 4 poster brass bed for ages. This one is beautiful, functional and easy. It allows the fan to blow through while keeping the buggs out. Also, very easy to put on.
Great customer service. We purchased the double poly instead of the cotton and it is perfect for our queen canopy bed. Great fit, works a treat, not as heavy as the cotton and very well constructed. Super Happy.
fast delivery ...exactly as described....good seller
Best net i've had
great product ticks all the boxes