Cotton Round Mosquito Net
Pure cotton protection. This mosquito net is our best selling one-door circular bed net. Simple and easy to install, it will provide instant protection for all Double and Single beds and is popular with parents wanting to protect their children with a bed net. It features either as a functional mosquito net or as an elegant canopy. Requires a single point of attachment to the ceiling.
- Fits Full and Twin beds
- Quality cotton mosquito netting
- 256 holes per square inch
- Strong fibreglass hoop that keeps its shape
- One opening
- Generous overlap to ensure a comfortable protection
- Easy to use. Requires only one point of suspension.
- Fully hemmed ...the opening falls closed and the bugs are kept out!
Colour and Fabric
- White natural cotton with a run-proof weave.
- Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting, not inferior muslin fabric or synthetic polyester.
- Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton fabric and netting is a soft, warm white and the ceiling of these superior mosquito nets is made with a cotton fabric to ensure that our exclusive bed net will last and last
99" High with 26" fiberglass hoop
250cm High with 65cm fiberglass hoop
This mosquito net fits Single and Double size beds
- One point to ceiling installation. You will need to purchase a hook that is suitable for your ceiling type. We suggest a toggle hook for a plaster ceiling, a cup hook for a wooden ceiling or a wall plug for concrete ceilings.
Easy Care. To ensure you mosquito net lasts for many years....
- Our hoop is not removable but your mosquito net can be easily hand washed in cold water or dry cleaned. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron if desired.
- Our natural cotton netting is a woven product that stretches and shrinks when washed. Loss of shape and length can be overcome by pulling and stretching the netting while still damp. Cotton netting MAY shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
twin/full cotton netting
I love it. Had a polyester mosquito netting before, it always made me static. The cotton one is so beautiful soft.
Mosquito Net. Cotton Double
Excellent quality - works well, and looks great
Best of Best
The cotton mosquito nets, any size, are fabulous. They hold up extremely well, look great and do the job.
I have ordered various sizes for all my beds in my house in Mexico
Best mosquito net ever!
Sturdy, effective, and beautiful -- love this substantial net that does not need to be tucked in to function well. My Nicaragua nights during the rainy season are plagued with bugs who love my reading lamp. But I am happily bug-free in my little tent!
Bought this cotton net for over a baby bassinet ,it looks Devine
I have purchased 3 of these nets now
I have now purchased 3 of these nets now so 1 each for the grandchildren's beds. The first 2 had a frill and the latest model doesn't. Boys might prefer no frill but the girls like the frill. I have found the nets wonderful as the children love the perceived security a net gives their bed and I love the security of knowing I can put them to bed and not have biting insects attack them . 2 side openings would be good but the children duck under the sides. Overall we all have found this to be a great product.
This is a good quality mosquito net. I like that it is a natural fiber and has no chemical smell. The only thing I would do to improve it is to make the top loop stronger. I bought the same product for my daughter a couple of years ago and have had to sew the loop back together because it was tearing away from the top.
Thanks for your feedback Christina. We will contact our manufacturers and ensure this problem is remedied.
beautiful and natural
This mosquito net is perfect for what I needed it for. It has all the beauty of a general mosquito net however it is better quality and a new natural look (not too lacy). Very impressed! Worth the money :)
Perfect for kids bedroom
This net fits perfectly over my sons K/single bed. It looks neat and tidy and was easy to put up.
Overall, happy with this product!